- Students must purchase mask, fins, booties, and snorkel (basic snorkel equipment).
- Students will receive a discount at The Dive Shop on equipment purchased during course.
- All other gear is provided for class
- Pay at the front desk
- Open water dives are required to complete all certifications / additional cost is approx. $200.00 (does not include travel expenses or lodging). Payable to The Dive Shop
- Visit www.thediveshop.pro to view and/or purchase equipment, accessories, etc.
COST: Y Members – $275 Non Members – $300 (class only) Y Employee – 30% OFF
NOTE: Please bring your receipt to the Aquatics Department to pick up your Scuba Books, ask for Kenny. All classes and sessions will be held at the Everett-Milton YMCA.
Instruction will be given by The Dive Shop. Call 229.446.0708 or 229.894.6464 for questions.